Saturday, September 29, 2007

Next Adventure







Hey there girlies and sweet boys. Pappy and I will be on our way to Arkansas week after next, we think. Hopefully it will be fairly close to where you guys are so I can run up ther and give you all a hug and all the rocks and stuff I have collected along the way. God is blessing us all the time. I love to see Him work, I am in constant awe of his works and his love for us.



I will need to post some of the pictures of the mountains we were in and then where we will be. Right now Pappy is working in Louisiana so I am here at the boat for now. I spent some time in Bridge City, Aunt Cathy had surgery, the results were good, no cancer. Everyone there is about the same. I am ready to see you guys, just to hug your necks and watch you play and listen to all the fun you have had this summer. I better post this, it is late here and I will try to write more , or better call, tomorrow.



We love you all,



Mimi, and Pappy

No comments: