Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Merry Christmas in Texas

Yes we are back in Texas, and yep I pull that big ol' RV. I would have never thought I would be doing that, lol. It really isn't terrible, but it does take concentration.We thought it would be nice and warm, but wouldn't you know it ...... the cold followed us. In a time of such pressures the world offers, remember to go to God and He will give you peace. I am still trying to work through all the things in my life that He is making clear to me. The many sins of me, it gets overwhelming at times.
I will try to be what He wants me to be,as we all do. Praise the Lord for guiding us.
Anyway we are back in Texas and are glad to be south, however, we may end up going to Chicago in January. Yikes! It is really cold up there. Not much news except we really liked Tn, and getting to see Heather and the family in KY. It was nice being that close to them. We are very excited about them coming down for Christmas.
We haven't gotten to the boat much, but hopefully we will spend New Years there, as usual. We will probably go to the party at the church first. It is always nice to spend time with them.
well I better go see if my truck will start, there are many people out here having trouble, because of the cold.
We have traveled a lot this year, and really enjoyed being at the Rocky Top Rv park in TN the best. The owners are great, and the people there where very interesting.

No comments: