Saturday, June 27, 2009

So Much to Tell

Man, it has been months. There is so much to tell and I am hoping I can remember it all. Hmm, lets see, I survived last week taking care of 6 of my favorite people in the world. I didn't keep up great, but they were gracious and held back for me. LOL I had a great time with them, they are definitely the apple of my eyes. There are too many cute things to write. Just look at Heather's blog, their faces will tell you the story.
We are also going to be the proud owners of some little Maltese soon. Yes that is right , Bella and Benji will be parents. We will see how many on Monday, then it is just a waiting game after that. I don't have much else that is exciting in my life right now, it is summer and every day is a good day. I will take pics of the pups as soon as they are here and all is clean, lol. We are staying on the boat in Kemah right now, we prefer Bella to have her pups here instead of in the RV. Until then..... enjoy these summer days.

No comments: