Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Wow It's been a while since I last wrote

Well I could tell all about what has been going on, but the journey is still going, lol. We are preparing to send our beautiful daughter and her family off into the missionary field. Not that we have anything to do with actually sending them off, but we have to say goodbye. God has surely taken me out of my comfort zone in the past few years and this one is proving to be no less comfortable. But He is a mighty God and He does always have perfect timing, even though it isn't mine, lol.


Kiddos just havin' fun in the water!
We are blessed with family and six of the most beautiful grandchildren in the world. ( no I am not a bit biased) I am posting some more pictures of the grand puppies and some of my grandbabies, which I got from my lovely daughter's site, sorry Heather, yes Mom is stealing some of your awesome photographs. I am also posting some of the beautiful sunrises and sunsets in BC and in Kemah, so bare with me. We are in Kemah at this time, and the RV is in Bridge City, so hmmmm.....where do we live again? Wow, I thought the crazy time was over after the holiday, ...but it just keeps on giving. LOL
Our beautiful daughter and her family...Aren't those just the cutest kids you ever saw!


Cozumel sunset in December

Beautiful Cozumel in December
We are in the midst of caring for five little Maltese and preparing to sell them, and letting go of yet another thing.
Sweet puppies just waking up.
Sunset on Cow bayou from our parents backyard. Beautiful!
God's beautiful handiwork
Amazing....breathtaking sunset from the back yard


Sometimes I think, "I might as well go sailing into the ocean with 'rod" it wouldn't be any less disconcerting ( is that a word?). Life is good, even though we have no idea what is coming next we are moving right along.

No comments: