Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Chick's are called out

John 10:27 "My Sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."

Yes I missed little Judah's 1st birthday, but the pictures on Heather's blog are adorable. The time has come for my little chicks to be called out into the field. Though I have mixed feelings, I am so excited that God has chosen to use them. They are a wonderful sight to watch. They grow and praise God have helped me with my growth and walk with God. So we will be with them and talk to them as much as we can while they are still in the states, and I pray that God will see fit to allow me and Rod to go see them wherever they are placed. Even though the mother in me is holding on to them, the christian sister in me is ecstatic that the IMB has called them. All things will work out to His glory and in His time.He is moving us around and keeping me out of a comfort zone, you who know me know that I tend to curl up and get comfy in one. He knows that in order for me to continue to grow I must be "stirred up", lol. We are fixing to be on our way to Illinois for a month, I will go to Kentucky and Rod will also when he can. We are hoping to take the grand-daughters to Illinois for a bit. We should be on the road for 3 months, so pray for us. I am getting some mentoring on discipleship, I need it. I thank my Lord for placing people in my life who know more about Him, and how to share Him with others. On another subject, we must go and get Benji, I am sure he is tired of the doggy hotel, but it has been a restful day. Bella is so quiet , I hardly know she is here until she gently nugges my foot to be picked up. So on with my day. We will soon have stories of the road. Until then, God bless and keep you all.

No comments: