Monday, September 8, 2008

New adventures in our travels





Well, it's been awhile. Hmm... where do I begin? We have been to Florida, Illinois and now Tennessee. We got to go home for about a week between jobs and got a new truck and an RV. Now no more motels for long term stays. I got the pleasure of driving this big ol' thing up from Texas, and it was an interesting ride. Then we got to the campground and Sue (one of the owners) helped me to back it into a slot, or whatever that slip is that we are in. Anyway, I actually did it and didn't even run over a toe or hit a tree or anything! I love it when things go just right, don't you?
We are enjoying the campground and have met some nice folks along the way. I will take my camera next time we go, I forgot it when we went to Jonesboro, but I'll go back. Well I'm off to the next adventure. I'll be writing more later.

No comments: