Thursday, May 8, 2008

Florida Trip


Hey there everyone! We have been in Lakeland, Fl. for a little over a week now and are on our way home. We were able to stop in Panama City Beach for a couple of nights. It was our mini time off. We didn't have to rush back this time so we got to kick around for a day or two. We went to Tarpon Springs and got to drink in some of the Greek atmosphere there, that was neat. I learned they are the sponge harvesting capitol of the USA. We have some cool pictures of the beach and just our fun there. We are certainly happy we got to enjoy some down time. I am pretty sure my sunscreen didn't work, I got a little red. OUCH!,lol. Well you all take caare and don't forget the long john's Heather;) You know it will be coold there, but we are so excited for you guys and can hardly wait to heare about all th things you see, and mostly the mission work you all are able to accomplish. I am glad the kids will see a world different from the one they are in, they will appreciate how truly blessed we are and how much we do take for granted. Well, before I ger on any soap boxes I must go. Hugs and kissess to my grandbabies and my kids. I will return later to write more on the buying of a house adventure.

No comments: