Sunday, May 25, 2008

Funny how things work out

I started this blog to keep my kiddo's informed about what and where we were as I follow Rod around with his job.It is turning into more of a journal, and is pretty theraputic for me. Probably doesn't do much for the rest of ya, sorry bout that,;) Well, we have had a couple of weeks at home, on the boat, and have enjoyed painting and just fixing things that need fixing. When you live on a boat , there is always something to work on. I have also been working on the "Seeking Him" self revival.It is taking me to areas in my life, that I never even thought about. The grace of our Lord is amazing to say the least. His patience with me is an amazing thing in its self,. To acknowledge we are all the same, just different bodies,lol, and different choices that we have made in our lives. I have learned to leave behind the poor choices I have made and forgive myself for them, and ask forgiveness for them. This in itself is a huge weight off my shoulders. I am always amazed at what I have learned and continue to learn. God is always putting people in my path to remind me of what He is trying to teach me. Acting on the faith in Christ is harder than I thought, I am learning to fully trust in God, and I am learning to believe and have faith in what He has for me to do. I am learning to be content with what I have, and I think that is the point. I believe He has a plan for us all, and I am excited to see where mine will go. I need to work on complacency, I know Heather, I need to just get out there again and ....mingle? I am getting to know some interesting people here, both in church and around the marina. God is good. I am at peace and at the moment the guilt I have always carried is gone. Praise God, He took that load and I am thankful.
I found a site that has some of the guys, and girls who sing at our church and will try to put the link on this site. you won't be sorry you visited this site. Well I think I have had too much time to write in this blog, lol, Ya know I can't just stop sometimes.
We are doing just peachy and the puppies are just spoiled as they can be. Bella is my lap puppy, she is like a slinky, just crawling into the tiniest space between my back and the seat, lol. Benji is just laying there making sure no one is doing something without him. We are rocking gently, and my chimes are singing outside. It is HOT, and beautiful, so we go out for short periods, lol. Yep , Heath, we are gettin old, lol. Well that's enough babbling for now.
Love to you all,
Soul searching Mimi

"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot ve hidden. Nor do people light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house."
God light's our way,but not all at once. our journey will be lit as we follow Him and we will be pleasantly suprised at the end of each journey. The trick is OBEY Him! That is harder to do than it sounds sometimes.

No comments: