Monday, May 19, 2008

Knife earings anyone? (yep, Heather, I am talking to you, ;) )

We have been off the road for a week, well...sort of. We visited Josh . We also rented a beach cabin and thoroughly enjoyed hanging out there and we got to look at a house and get the feel of living there. Hmmm.. interesting. Big surprise, we both like it.Here is an ot to my lovely daughter, who neve fails to make me laugh. Heather, you are priceless. Yes lovey, I remember the earings, and it still makes me laugh to think of them. Even though you guys are all grown up, I still love every minute of listening, being and watching you grow. I am blessed enough to get smiggens of watching the grandbabies grow, but am incorporated into your lives through our lengthy conversations. Thank you for those. I hope you will get your "earing" story, and will be able to laugh each time you think of it. That will kick off all the funny times in your life. Don't forget to laugh daily, one of God's loving gifts. There are times I love looking back on my life, from the time my mom played hide and seek with me and my little brother, I was about 4, to all of the new adventures and fun memories to date (and that is a loooong time). So learn to laugh, especially at yourself and work on loving the life you have. There is good to be found, we have to remember to search for it. The best love, and light is of course the search for God Our Father. The more I learn, about Him and myself, the happier I have become. So God bless, until next time.
Rod and Wanda

No comments: